The following are resources including, but not limited to, helping the custodial parent or guardian obtain and collect all of the child support provided by law.

Legal Services of the Hudson Valley

My Sisters' Place

Hope's Door (formerly Northern Westchester Shelter)

Office of Child Support Enforcement

Westchester County Probation Department